- 500g of kangaroo mince
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 package of frozen spinach
- 250g of chopped mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 tins of crushed tomatoes
- Dash of butter or oil (olive or macadamia)
- Fresh or dried herbs – basil, oregano etc
- Salt & pepper
Add a small amount of oil or butter to a hot pan and then begin frying the onion and garlic. Slowly add in the other vegetables and cool until they have all begun to brown and sweat.
Add the herbs and mince and then continue cooking until the meat has browned, then add the tomatoes and stir occaisionally for a few minutes or until the water has begun to evaporate.
Serve on your choice of rice, sweet potato/zucchini noodles or pasta.
Nutritional info given is based upon 1/2 a pack of sweet potato noodles (available from Coles in the salad section).
Nutritional info per serve: