MY GOAL IS TO HELP YOU.
My goal is to help you become the best version of yourself in both in mind AND body. To reach the limit of your potential and to live a balanced, healthy lifestyle that doesn’t become an obsession or a fixation. I am not “just a trainer,” but I am also your nutritionist, mentor, educator, teacher and guide on your journey to living a happy, healthy and balanced life.
LEARN TO USE THE GYM AS A TESTING GROUND FOR KICKING ASS AT LIFE AND BUILD YOUR CONFIDENCE WHILST BEING HAPPY AND HEALTHY.
Along with my own personal journey, I’ve experienced eating disorders, body dysmorphia, orthorexic tendencies and plenty of self-doubt and failures. Following these experiences, I dedicated myself to learning to get results a better, more sustainable way.
Now the purpose behind absolutely everything I do as a coach is based upon “being the change you want to see in the world.” I grew sick of treating myself as nothing more than a body. I experienced the devastating effects of poor nutrition and training strategies which impacted me for years not just metabolically, but emotionally. My aim is to educate, inspire and support both because I believe you are worth it, and also because I hold myself to a far higher standard.
MY TRACK RECORD IN THE FITNESS INDUSTRY.
- 9 years of 1on1 personal training and online coaching experience
- Advanced Strength & Conditioning knowledge
- ISSN Sports Nutrition Specialist
- Precision Nutrition
- Advanced Nutrition & Supplementation – ACA
- Cert 3 & 4 Personal Training
- Phil Learney Advanced Coaching Academy
- Mountain Dog Diet expert recipe writer
- Public Speaker and Co-Organiser of the Women’s Strength Summit Australia
- Corporate health consultant and Nutrtion Consultant for multiple fitness studies within Melbourne
- Contest prep coach and (former) amateur bodybuilder