- 2 cups of shredded red cabbage
- ½ large daikon, cut into thin batons
- ½ large carrot, cut into thin batons
- 1 cup of roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 1 cup of fresh bean shoots
- 1 pomegranate, hulled
- 2 limes, juiced and with the zest removed
- 1 large cooked chicken breast
- 1 tsp. of peanut butter
- ½ red birds eye chilli, finely diced
- 20mls sushi or white wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp. chopped garlic
Assemble all salad ingredients save the pomegranate and the juice and zest of 1 lime in a very large bowl and mix well. Pour the juice and pomegranate seeds over the top and leave while preparing the chicken.
Shred the pre-cooked chicken and place in a separate bowl. In a small dish, combine the peanut butter, chilli, garlic, vinegar and the juice and zest of the other lime before pouring over the shredded chicken breast.
Serve the chicken on top of the salad and garnish with extra chilli and coriander.
Nutritional info per serve
Carbs: 11.6g (3.6g Net)