- 150g of uncooked free range pork fillets
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon each of powdered garlic, smoked paprika and cumin
- The head of 1 broccoli – finely shredded
- 2 slices of low fat swiss cheese
- 2 whole eggs
- Salt & pepper
- Veggies or spinach and rocket to serve
To make the slow cooked pork, place the pork, tomato paste, spices, Worcestershire sauce and about 1/4 cup of water into a slow cooker.
Cook on low overnight or until you can pull it apart with a spoon.
To make the wraps, place the shredded brocolli in a bowl and microwave until tender.
Chop the cheese slices finely and mix through the warm broccoli so that the cheese melts, season well and then add the eggs and combine.
On a hot frying pan, cook the wraps in batches of two – spreading the mixture out and cooking until golden.
Layer with the veggies, spinach and rocket and warmed up pork and serve.
Serves 2, with 2 wraps per serve
Nutritional info per serve (2)