- 500g kangaroo or venison mince
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tablespoons oat bran
- 1 teaspoon each smoked paprika and cumin
- Stubbs hickory liquid smoke (optional, find in delis or buy online)
- 8 slices bread (I used CountryLife organic rye, it has only 10g carbs per slice. You could also use
- 4 whole eggs, fried
- 60g kraft live free cheese
- Fountain hot chilli sauce, stevia sweetened varieties (not full sugar)
Mix all burger ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and portion into 7 separate patties.
Cook on a hot pan then once done, keep the pan on the heat and add the onions and ¼ cup water. Cook the onions down until tender and the water has evaporated, leave the onions to one side and then fry your eggs.
While the eggs are cooking, toast your bread and then layer with lettuce.
Assemble all ingredients once the eggs are done.
Nutritional info per SERVE (4)