This recipe is simple and easy to prepare and will be ready for you when you wake up if you pop everything in your slow cooker before bed.
- 500g lean beef rump steak
- 1 whole onion, diced
- 3 capsicums of various colours, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons each of cumin and cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup green jalapeno sauce (optional)
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
Throw everything in the slow cooker for 12 hours.
When it’s ready to take off the heat, use a wooden spoon to break the meat up until it pulls apart.